Friday, September 4, 2009

NEXT GENERATION 3-D

When was the last time you saw a 3-D movie? If you are like me, it was in the 80's....Jaws III in 3-D, it was horrid. The 3-D effects were pitiful, meant to be scary but came out comical. I vowed never to see a 3-D movie again............


Finn and I celebrated the 1st day of September in 3-D. I had the day off and had been promising to take Finn to see G-Force, it's been out for awhile so the only theatre that was still showing it was only playing the 3-D version. I was a little apprehensive about Finn wearing the glasses. Would he keep them on? Would he comprehend that you needed the glasses to see the movie clearly? Would he be scared of objects jumping out at him from the screen?


I shouldn't have worried...........he loved it!!!! He kept the glasses on throughout the movie and it kept his attention to the end. My biggest surprise was the improvement of 3-D, no more blue and red lenses...the quality was on an entirely new level. If I was an actor today I would be very worried, you can see every wrinkle, freckle, imperfection......I felt like they were actually coming out of the screen to meet me.

Happy September!

May the entire month be three dimensional

in full fall technicolor perfection!!!

1 comment:

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

Oooohhh, you both look so SMART in your new glasses! ha! Abby and I recently saw UP in 3-D. Cutest movie I've seen in a long time. I think you and Finn would love it.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah