Friday, August 28, 2009

HOT....HOT.....HOT

It's going to be a hot one this weekend in SoCal. The temperature has been rising all week and looks like tomorrow is going to be the hottest yet. Time to shave the dog, especially if they are black. This is Paddie, my parents Bouvier........wouldn't want to tackle shaving him, he's like a big California Black Bear.

Instead of shaving my parents dog or my own for that matter, I will try and stay cool this weekend by reading poolside under the shade of my backyard palm trees, drink a few Margarita's (low-carb version of course) with tons of ice and share a frozen yogurt with Finn....yum!


Or......I could follow in Finn's footsteps and just recline on Paddie while laying on my parents cool Mexican Saltillo tile.

Enjoy your weekend, it has arrived!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love paddie! he's an awesome dog. Finn looks so handsome. Love the photo of those two!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah