Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Brie Rebecca!!!

Brie Rebecca


This darling girl turns 3 today, how I wish we could be there as three (Todd, Tiff & Finn) to celebrate her new year!

I remember when she first arrived, how proud her father and mother were to have a baby girl! Brie Rebecca arrived the same year as Finn and Tiago, three cousins all in the same year only months apart. Brie was the first grandaughter/niece on my side of the family.

From stories passed to me from my brother and sister-in-law about Brie, I love hearing she has an independent spirit, is always willing to try anything and loves her family.

We wish you a very Happy Birthday Brie,

filled with sunshine,

balloons

and cake!!!

My greatest regret is that I am not in her daily life. I borrowed the photo used in this post, taken from Allie's blog...I didn't have anything current showing her 3 year old beauty. Hope you don't mind Allie....

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah