Monday, September 14, 2009

St. Anne School

Just off the Pacific Coast Highway, there is a place atop the hillside where children gather to learn, experience music & art, and gain respect for the lord. This place is known as St Anne School, a private school like no other, education at its finest. If you are blessed with good fortune, you will find yourself in Mrs. Richardson's classroom. She has taught at this school for over twenty years.
Entrance to St Anne School

St Anne's
(half of it, need to get a panoramic lens)

Grandma Cher- Finn - Grandpa
On School Grounds
***Finn refused to take off his Spiderman Costume***
Are you sitting down, my mother designed and painted this entire mural....her creativity and talent still shocks and amazes me. Isn't it stunning? I felt like I had walked into a new magical, mystical realm. Where's my knight in shining armor? Ohhh, I remember, I left him at home painting our new fence.


Grandma Cher and Spiderman
The mural leads to the front door of her classroom.

Inside the classroom
Again, art and layout by Grandma Cher

Ready to enroll yet?


Music, Music, Music
I love seeing a piano in any classroom, I truly feel music and art are essential to a well rounded education. Grandma Cher plays the piano along with a multitude of other musical instruments.

Grandma Cher
Going over shapes and numbers with Finn
As we departed Grandma Cher's classroom, we checked in with the dragon, did he have any news to report from the castle?? Not yet, but I bet he does today with the return of the students.
Thank you mother,
Grandma Cher,
Mrs. Richardson,
for sharing your school and classroom with Finn and I.
It was a special treat.

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I love love love love love love love the picture of Finn with Nana, and Grandpa Rob!! Finn is there to protect them from any super villains! He is so cute!!! Love it!!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah