Monday, September 7, 2009

FALLING INTO FALL

Fall is coming, don't worry...I'm not one of those people that pushes Summer behind by not enjoying the last fleeting days of Summer in September. The final days days of Summer are my favorite, tourists are gone, beaches finally handed back to the locals and children are back in school.

Nevertheless, you cannot deny that Fall is in the air, creeping around the corner. It is a little crisper in the morning, you can feel the slight temperature drop at dusk and the shadows are starting to shorten.

In preparation, I pulled out my fall garlands to decorate windows, whipped out a new fall table runner on my sewing machine from leftover fabric from last Fall..............and made soft, chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Nothing says fall like Oatmeal Cookies.

Get ready, we are falling into FALL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best cookies ever!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Okay when are you going to bring me some Fall cookies? Hey I made homemade Bran Muffins and gave you some fresh out of the oven!! So I expect 2 delicous Fall Oatmeal Cookies at my door tomorrow :)lol j/k.. kind of :)lol Love you!!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Tiffiney you Rock! I got two delicous cookies delivered to me at work this morning! OH MY OH MY OH MY Those are the best freakin cookings I have ever had! Thanks Tiffiney.... Dad said he will be doing a drive by cookie raid on his way home! Ha! I may join him! j/k :) The cookies are dangerously devilishly good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah