Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FORT KNOX

It felt like a barn raising as I watched each panel measured, lifted and secured into place. How does my husband know how to do all this? The layout of each fence panel between posts turned out exactly as I had imagined. Todd must have read my mind.



Todd spent Sunday morning painting the fencing and touching up the gates. On Monday I came home from work and Todd had installed the door bell on the front gate column, wireless $9.00 at your local Home Depot. We all took turns ringing the bell, can't even imagine what our neighbors were thinking, simple pleasures.
Is this project really coming to completion?



Best part of fencing....containment of Finn and Samson in my front yard. I can keep my front door open and not worry about the dog laying in the middle of the street.

I may even get chickens and let them run wild, or better yet Geese. My mother-in-law used to keep Geese on her property, incredible watch dogs (not popular with neighbors). Mental note to myself, check with City Ordinance Dept on allowable farm animals within city limits.

1 comment:

Allie said...

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!Great job TODD!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah