Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010


Before I begin the new year of blogging.....I must apologize for lack of posts during the month of December.  I always find myself caught off guard by the craziness of the holiday season and on how quickly it arrives every year.  There never seems to be enough hours in the day......from school Christmas programs, office parties and family events....I barely had enough time to sleep, but survive I did and found myself having a  wonderful time with family and friends!

I was also deterred by lack of a camera, sigh!  Not having my camera felt like I had lost an appendage, I think I even went through a mild depression not being able to capture even the most mundane moments of my life.  My original Canon Powershot was accidentally washed in Todd's cargo shorts.  Todd was kind enough to replace the camera with a new 10 mega pixel Canon for Christmas which I sadly lost on New Years Eve (not a good story).  Yet again, Todd came through and replaced the camera  a few days ago from Costco!  Thank god for Costco and Todd.

So without much further ado........
here's to the year 2010!!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I missed your blog! I'm so glad you are back and have a wonderful new camera. The peanut butter cookies look delicious and I feel so honored you added my recipe.

You must call me and give me details about your New years...I recall receiving a voicemail from 1AM saying you met a Jamaican person and thought of me...
LOL

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah