Monday, January 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAREBEAR!! AKA: KARA




Kara - Mark - Chloe


I'm sure you were all expecting it....knew it was coming, today is my first sister's birthday.  Like Devon, she was also born at South Coast Hospital in South Laguna,  she arrived early in the morning.  She couldn't wait any longer to meet her older sister. 

My mother had the same OBGYN , Dr. White with all four of her children, go Dr White!   His son took over the practice and is still delivering babies in South Orange County!  In a world of constant movement and change it is nice to know that Dr. White Jr. is still delivering life into this world.

It has been a pleasure watching my sister grow up.  From childhood, college, marriage to motherhood....we've shared it all.  I can't imagine my life without Kara, she has such a sweet, kind-hearted soul and always tries to see the best in everyone and in all situations.  I always feel calmer in her presence.   

                                 
Aunt Kara with Chloe, Finn and Tiago
Tiago is going to be a heart breaker....
looks a little James Deanish in this photo!

We love you Aunt Kara, 
Carpe Diem!

2 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Hahaha! Love the pics of Kara and her family! And the pics of the cousins. You should have posted the pic of Kara with her mexican cowboy hat on! But Im sure you want to see your next bday. She would have put a target on you! hahaha.. I have it on video.. priceless! We had a great time with all of you and Thanks to little Rob and Allie we had a killer big feast! :)

The Chavez Family said...

Thank you Tiff for your kind words. I feel so honored! I love the gift you brought over tonight! It was so nice to end my day with you, Todd and Finn coming over! Love you!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah