Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALLIE!


Welcome home Allie girl. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than in Jamaica on my own private beach sipping Jamaican Rum Punch.  Did you remember to bring me one?

Can you believe it.....my sister Devon's birthday is the 14th, my sister-in-law Allie's is the 16th and my sister Kara's is the 18th.  All Capricorns.....my brother should be thankful all three of them don't live close by, I hear from a reliable source (Violet) that Capricorns can be stubborn.  I'm going to pay for that comment......

All kiding aside, I wish we did live close enough to celebrate all three birthday girls together, what a fabulous Girls Night Out that would be. 

Glad you are home safe Allie, can't wait to hear about your trip and most importantly, when are the pictures going up on your blog.  I will be checking your blog hourly.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Thanks for the shout out, Tiff. Must be tough having Capricorn sisters, it's a good thing you are nice and compliant towards us.

The Chavez Family said...

Capricorns are very smart, that's why they're stubborn because they know when they're right when others aren't! Haha :-) Just kidding!! All in fun!! Love you!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah