Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVON

My youngest sister was born today, on a cold and cloudless night in South Laguna (thanks Farmers Almanac). 

I am blessed to not have one but two sisters to call my own.  All three of us have the same mother and father, in case you were wondering, haha!


I have shared many wonderful moments with my sister Devon but the best to date has to be motherhood.  We embarked on the journey of motherhood together in 2006, both of us first time mothers with no idea of how our life would change forever. Can it really have been almost 4 years ago? 

Devon has been a constant companion on our many quests to the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, Playwerx......as recently as last Saturday we took the boys to Balboa Park & the Zoo.  I am thankful for her time with Finn and I and look forward to the years to come as mothers and sisters together!


I love you Devon!
Enjoy your special day......

3 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Thanks Tiff! That was so sweet!! :) Tiago and I had a great time with you and Finn :) Must do more :)

Love you and thanks for making my day special :)

passatdoc said...

Happy birthday, Devon!

Before they built Mission and San Clemente hospitals c.1971-72, South Coast Hospital was the only hospital in South OC, otherwise you went to Santa Ana or Oceanside.

Today, South Coast Hospital is owned by Mission and is called Mission Hospital/South Coast Campus. Basically Mission is now one hospital with two campuses, so they have to keep the names identical to comply with the law.

Similarly, San Clemente is now Saddleback Memorial Medical Center/San Clemente Campus. California allows hospitals to have two campuses as long as they are under 15 miles apart.

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Thanks for the birthday wish!! :) and the cool info!! :) Have a great NEW YEAR!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah