Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grandma Betty Lou Recipe & Family Collection Cookbook

Peanut Butter Cookies

 

Monday......I found an email from my Aunt Scotty sharing her mothers recipes (my paternal grandmother) with the family.  All three looked good but I decided to try the cookie recipe first due to the high regard peanut butter has in my hosuehold.


Very Simple Recipe to Follow
Basic Ingredients


Finished result........
Peanut Butter Cookies to Die For
I will be delivering them today after work to those who are worthy!


I also want to share a gift I received from my mother at Christmas. It is a fabulous recipe book designed for your family's favorite recipes. I have already added a few that have been tried & tested over the years and always end up on our table.  You may have guessed, I added Grandma Betty Lou's Peanut Butter Recipe.  I also added my sister-in-laws "3 Day Potato's 3day-tiff.html.



The Book


The newly added Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe

Aunt Scotty - Thank you for sharing this part of your mother, made me feel like she was right there in the kitchen with me. 

Mother - Thank you for providing the Family Collection Recipe Book, as you can see...it is being used. 

5 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Those cookies look perfectly yummy! I would try them but too allergic to peanuts....darn!! If you still have some left Mark would love one..hehehe!! :-) I'm also excited to try the new recipe book. I read all the quotes and recipes in it, it's really a neat book!! Love you! Thanks for posting!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I too wish I could try! But as you well know, Im allergic to Peanuts too! Oh well and I think Tiago is allergic too.. He got a little tiny rash on his elbows after eating a peanut butter cookie.. so will see... They do indeed look very delicious!!

Allie said...

I'm not allergic to peanuts, nor is the rest of my family. Any leftovers ship 'em over to us!

Unknown said...

Yeah Peanuts make my sensitive areas get terrible rashes... But thats usually after i rub peanut butter all over myself and then go running!

Coach CougarBait

Anonymous said...

Those cookies smelled so good while they were cooking. Betty Richardson Rocks!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah