Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SHARING BIRTHDAYS - 33 TO 83

I always thought it would be amazing to share my birthday with someone I loved. When I started to think of all the people I knew that share birthdays, the list became very long. My very own Mr. Finn shares his birthday with Uncle Rob. Will I ever get to share my birthday with someone I know or love? Chloe came close.....

On this special day, July 1st, my Grandmother Edna and my cousin Brandon were born, one in Kansas, the other in Utah. For as long as I can remember we always celebrated their birthdays together. My grandmother has always loved sharing her birthday with Brandon. I can't think of July 1st without thinking of them both.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
Me and my Grandmother,
June 09
Finn and Great Grandma Edna, June 09
Finn and Great Grandma Edna in March 2006
(I came across this photo and the one below and cried)
Finn and Great Grandma Edna, March 2006

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

Caleb, Todd, Finn and Brandon

Rob - Brandon - Caleb

(I had to throw this in, cousins and brothers)

July 1st is just the beginning...........this month is full of birthdays!!! Can any of you guess who's birthday is next? Guess you will have to wait and find out. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Love the Pictures and Notes on Grandma and Brandon! Who is next? I know Mark's sister Yvette is July 5th! We had so much fun with you guys tonight!

The Chavez Family said...

Oh yes! Our country's birthday is this month! God Bless America!!!

Anonymous said...

It's mine!! No wonder I love your grandma so much she's a cancer like me!! Happy Birthday!!
Love you,
Anige

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah