Monday, June 8, 2009

Rachelle's Graduation


On June 4th my youngest cousin Rachelle graduated from Steele Canyon High School. Commencement ceremonies were held at 6pm, with the after party at Grandma Edna's beginning at 8pm. I wasn't too worried about the night of the party, but knew we would pay the price on Friday morning.
When Finn found out the party was at Great Grandma Edna's, he exclaimed "Ohhh Cake, can we go now mommie?" Amazing how he has already figured out that going to Grandma Edna's will most likely involve eating cake!!

Rachelle Johnson - High School Graduate 2009
I can't stand it, before I go on would you like to know what her parents gave her for her graduation present? Luggage, Mont Blanc pen, watch, money?!?!?!?!? NO, none of those........they gave her a trip to Europe, including a Mediteranean cruise. They will start off in Barcelona, Spain...hang out there for a few days before cruising the Mediteranean and then back to Barcelona for a few more days of European culture. I always knew being the youngest of four children paid off. I am the oldest of four, and a European cruise I did not get.

The Graduate and Her Mother, Grace

Chocolate Fountain
This photo provides the perfect intro.......high praise to Patty (Rachelle's Sister In Law) She did a fabulous job with preparation, decorations, and food........lots and lots of food. It was absolutely perfect, still not sure how she did it working full time, two children under 5 and a husband away at the CHP Academy.

Cathy (Patty's Mom), My Mother, Chloe

Todd started a game with the children, MONKEY BARS. How to play........, to hang on to his extended arm for as long as their little arms would allow. They actually stood in line, waiting to take their turn......with this age group it doesn't take much to have fun. For some reason Todd said I couldn't play, wonder why?

Caley & Todd


See, I'm not exaggerating, Annaliese is waiting patiently,
Finn is behind her but didn't make it in the shot.


Girls, Girls, Girls
(We were glad Andrea and her family were able to attend, they flew in from Provo)
Patty and Rachelle

Todd and Ryan
(Cousins by Marriage)

Graciella, Amber and Lorenzo (Rachelle's Cousins)
Also, Fellow Twilighters,
I am still impressed as I type this that Lorenzo,
yes an adult male read all the Twilight Books.

Happy Chloe
My Finn, what is he wearing?
Pilot Suit, begged and cried, had to wear it.
My mother's first time using a Chocolate Fountain,
a chocolate lovers delight!!

1st Cousins and 2nd Cousins
(Andrea, Aveah, Kara, Chloe)
Every graduate needs Vera Wang's Rock Princess!!!
(from Patty, Caleb, Caley and Caitlin)

Cousins

Parents and Grandmother of the Graduate
(Uncle Ted, Aunt Grace, Rachelle, Grandma Edna)

Cousins who have spent too much time at the Chocolate Fountain

As I get ready to click on publish post.....Rachelle, Aunt Grace and Uncle Ted will be touching down in Spain....all I have left to say is Buenos Noches, Viva Espana!!!!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah