Monday, June 15, 2009

JIGSAW

Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles............Grandma Cher introduced Finn to a new type of puzzle, THE JIGSAW. It was not just any jigsaw puzzle, it was 3 feet by 4 feet. The pieces were perfect size to fit the hands of a three year old. The three of us lay on the floor matching up the pieces. It had been some time since I had put a jigsaw puzzle together and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, even with pieces 6 to 8 inches long.

I don't remember putting together many Jigsaw puzzles when I was younger, and said as much to my mother. She looked at me and said "Of course not Tiffiney, with four children in the home it was very hard to keep small hands off unfinished puzzles, pieces would end up missing." Made sense, nothing more frustrating than a Jigsaw Puzzle that you can't finish due to a missing piece.
The Three of Us Finished It

Teamwork


John Deere Puzzle

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah