Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Moon - Twilight

Saturday night I went to the movies with Kayla, Angie and Cathy.....we went to see "My Life in Ruins", as we stood in line waiting for popcorn, Angie said "Look Tiff, the new movie poster is out for "New Moon". I almost fainted on the spot. There it was, nicely back lit, with the release date of November 20, 2009. How many more days do I have to wait? I love that Kayla didn't mind standing next to the poster while I took her picture. Now that I think about it...I have never taken a picture of a movie poster. You don't have to say it, I am Psycho about Twilight, it is comforting to know that I am one of millions, maybe billions.

Followers of the Twilight series have their favorite book, not many put New Moon at the top, but I loved it. The anguish of love lost......but found again, never lost just apart, sigh...how many days till New Moon movie release? I guess it's time to re-read the book again.

Kayla - New Moon Movie Poster
Post script: If you missed the New Moon Movie trailer presented at the MTV Movie Awards, you can now view it on youtube.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah