Monday, March 2, 2009

FREE.......FREE........FREE

My new favorite word...FREE!! In light of our harsh economic times, not too many items can be found for free, so when something lands in your lap at no cost....you jump up and down and exclaim......FREE AT LAST!

A friend of Violet's was going to throw out decorative grass plants that she no longer had need for....Violet couldn't abide the thought of them being thrown out and asked if I would like them....was she kidding, OF COURSE I WANTED THEM.

I came home from work Thursday, pulled down our culd-de-sac and my darling Todd had just finished planting them all with careful watering done by Finn.

FREE ORNAMENTAL GRASS

Landscape crew hard at work

my boring plot of dirt trasnformed

Lucky am I
not only free plants but I get to come home to
these darling boys!!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah