Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Licking the Spoon

Does this bring you back......last night we made brownie's. It was a long Monday......really long. We needed chocolate. Finn wanted to help and pushed the kitchen chair over to the mixing bowl. He helped break the eggs...no shells in the mix (I promise), he stirred and even helped me grease the pan.

But an even bigger suprise was awaiting.....

After the brownies went in the oven, I handed him the mixing spatula. He looked at me, then at the brownie covered spatula and said "for me mommie?" This was the first time I had offered him the spoon.

And so....another tradition passed on. I remember when my mother handed Kara and I spoons covered in cake batter, cookie dough....pudding...anything sweet worked, and now I get to pass the spoon to Finn. Sorry Samson and Todd, your time is over!


Finn and Spatula

1 comment:

Moonstarfire100 said...

Aw! that melts my heart! Thank you for passing on the spoon!

--Jennifer

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah