Monday, March 16, 2009

St Patricks Dinner

Every year my father is kind enough to get us a table at the annual St Patrick's Parish St. Patricks Day Dinner & Dancing Event!!! The proceeds go to the private school affiliated with the parish. So not only do we partake of homemade Irish soda bread, corned beef & cabbage.....all the guiness you want...but it goes to a good cause.

Table Centerpiece
shhhhhhhh......
I slipped this photo in from last years party at St. Pat's,
it is my favorite photo with my father and I couldn't resist including it...
I love this photo of Tiago
(think he is Irish)
Irish Dancers

Tiffiney & Finn

Uncle Mark, Baby Chloe & Aunt Kara

All of Us
(can you tell who has been sipping the Guiness?)
Dad....thank you so much for always getting us a table, for rounding us all up, we look forward to it every year!
For Finn and Tiago its all about the live Irish band and Irish dancers!!
ERIN GO BRAGH

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah