Sunday, March 22, 2009

FATHERS SURGERY

A few days have passed since my last post.....before you judge me too quickly, I have good reason. My father went in for surgery on Wednesday for Hiatal Hernia repair and a lower abdominal hernia. It is always stressful when a loved one must be operated on, I was able to take time off of work to be with my mother on Wednesday at Scripps La Jolla Waiting Room while my father was in surgery. They began surgery around 9:30am and finished up by 4pm.

All went extremely well.....my father was fortunate enough to be operated on by one of the top Hiatal Hernia Surgeons in the US.(Thank you Little Robert, my brother recommended Dr. Bhoyrul after hearing him speak at his yearly Covidien Confernece in Coronado, CA) As you can see in the photo below from Saturday night, my father is recovering fast!!!!
My Father

My father was never short on visitors.
In this photo he is flanked by the Johnson clan.
My mother was with him every day!

Me & Dad!
(Orchid in backround from EES, he also received the tallest Orchid
I have ever seen from Violet & Gus)
Thank you!!!

Uncle Ted, Grandma Edna & Mother

My cousin Rachelle & Aunt Grace
Rachelle graduates from Steele Canyon High School in June and then is off to Spain and a European Cruise with her parents. Jealous? I am!!!!!!

My Parents
My mother is laughing, not crying....last night when we were getting ready to say goodnight to my father, the RH factor came out in full bloom (RH = Richardson Humor)
My family and I can't thank you enough, and you all know who you are, for the prayers, the phone calls, the flowers...we have had constant support. My father is being released this morning to the care of Nurse Cherryl.

Special Note: Scripps La Jolla
Patient Care: Excellent
Doctor Care: Excellent
Care of Family: Excellent
They truly are an exceptional hospital.

Highly recommended!!!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah