Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS

Todd is currently working on Camp Pendleton and has access to their on base museum. After school on Thursday, he took Finn to see the tactical equipment on display. You can't even imagine Finn's excitement over having hands on contact with tanks, guns and missles....
God Bless America

Anyone see Finn?

Missle and Finn

Navy Seal Tactical Jeep
(Finn's fav)


Locked and loaded....stand back....


I guess Finn can't read Arabic or English...


All teasing aside, I can't thank my Uncle Ted enough for his service in the US Marine Corps and his tour in Veitnam. I also am eternally grateful for my grandfathers sacrifice during World War II, one in the Marine Corps and one in the Navy. Both of Todd's grandfathers served in World War II and retired after full service in the USMC.
Semper Fi
Anchors Away

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah