Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SATURDAY 11:30AM SOFTBALL GAME

Softball.....sigh.....is growing on us!!!!!! I guess it would help if we understood the rules better or knew why the umpire was jumping up and down with arms flailing about.
Don't get me wrong....I know 3 strikes you're out, 4 balls you walk. See, not bad.
Kayla #4
In the dugout
FANS
(Edna & Jimmy)

Midnight Rockers
(Kayla's Team)

Kayla Next at Bat
More Fans
They look familiar....

Strike
(I love the pink helmet, can you find the ball)

Kayla in the Outfield
Are you impressed with my softball vocabulary? I am learning. All joking aside, Kayla is improving with every practice. Now, even Kirra now wants to tryout for next season.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah