Sunday, March 8, 2009

VIOLATED!

What is worse than waking up on a Sunday morning knowing you lost an hour of sleep due to Daylight Savings Time???? Can't think of anything...well I can. My husband woke up early to let the dog out and came back in saying someone had smashed in our car window....I instantly felt violated, angry, sadness, vengeful, deja vu....I can't even begin to express the emotions flying through my mind....even now looking at the pictures....I feel it all rising back to the surface. Whoever did this, watch out I am packing heat, GLOCK heat!!!! No joke.


Side Note: My husband called the Carlsbad Police Dept who showed up within 10 minutes of the call, when we went back outside to wait we noticed that a fellow neighbors Lexus SUV had their window broken out as well. Upon further scrutiny of the neighborhood there were ransacked purses on other neighbors lawns....we were all hit! All I can say: NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH NEWEST CHAPTER IS INITIATED!!! Take heed everyone, don't leave anything in your car.

Only bright spot....Finn was thrilled to have a live, breathing, gun toting Police Officer in our very own driveway!

Those of you paying attention, may have caught that I mentioned deja-vu...reason why...picture below shows our rental car in France outside the Abbey Montmajour.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah