Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TIME WITH FAMILY

Entering into the holiday weekend I find myself reflecting on what is really important, it's not about finding the perfect Turkey or searching endlessly for an oblong tablecloth, it's about spending as much time as I possibly can with family and friends.  Which leads me to this post....

Todd, Finn and I were getting ready to head over to Swirlicious on our bicylces for frozen yogurt when Devon, Tiago and Grandpa  Robert stopped by.  Tiago wanted to go with us,  and Uncle Todd being the awesome Uncle that he is had no problem with pulling extra weight and strapped him in upon his mother's approval.  Devon and Grandpa Robert were going to meet us at the yogurt shop.

I was ready to go....
I just can't get enough of my bike lately!

Off we Go!

One of our neighbors displaying their pride for Veterans.

Downtown with Grandpa

Upon return to our house,
we let the boys do a little driving of their own.  

Finn was in charge of securing the area, while Tiago drove.
Me and my Father

Before they headed off to San Clemente we served a quick appetizer of Hummus & Crackers and watched a beatiful sunset.  These are my favorite times, spontaneous bits of time with my family that just happen!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah