Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DEATHLY HALLOWS REVIEW

I loved it but didn't like how they left us hanging at the end.....do we really have to wait 6 months for the second half?  How sad is that?
All of us waiting in line, minus Kayla
(taking the picture)

I couldn't imagine sharing the evening without my sisters.  We missed Kara, she originally planned on attending but ended up with a sooner than later Closing Escrow!

We look like the Three Witches of Eastwick....
a blond, brunette and red head!

Starting to go bug eyed waiting in the cold.......
waiting, waiting, waiting!

Being silly...
the cold was getting to us or was that the alcohol?

Kayla & Devon
Blue Eyed Harry Potter Fans

Are you impressed?
I was,
the girls were doing their Spanish homework.

I can say with utmost honesty,
TODDS THREE FAVORITE GIRLS

Hayley....almost done with her Spanish packet.  She finished with only minutes to spare before the curtain went up.

Go see it...but remember, I warned you.
You will be left wanting more!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah