Monday, November 8, 2010

ALL HALLOWS EVE

This will be my final post relating to Halloween 2010.  For some reason, this October was filled with Halloween themed entertainments which has inundated my blog the past few weeks!   

I personally am ready to move on to Thanksgiving and my birthday....hehe!

Our Second Annual
Halloween Bonfire Bash
was a success!

Grandma Cher brought
"Forever Thin"
gigantor Cookies!
Lori & Scott
(Kudos to Lori for getting Scott to wear the pumpkin t-shirt, no such luck with Todd)

Jaylynn the Kangaroo &
Chloe the Kitty Fairy

My father had to stay off his feet, Samson and Scott kept him company in the living room!  Good ole' faithful Samson.

 I couldn't figure out where my Sterling Silver serving spoons went......I should have guessed, Batman, the Soldier and the Kitty Fairy were using them to make "mud pie's" in my front yard!

 Pato savoring my chili! 

Check out those legs on Grandma Cher!!

One of the highlights of our Annual Halloween party is spending time with Grandma Edna!  Doesn't she look beautiful?  I want her sweater.... 

It was time for Trick "O" Treating,
we hit our culd-de-sac neighbors first! 

 Check out those muscles on Batman
AKA Tiago

This is one of those photo's that could have been taken anywhere, anytime in America on Halloween night!

Dedicated Dads watching over their little ones
(Pato & Todd)

This is what Finn's room looks like at the end of the party, you can see they had a very good time.  The next morning I found candy wrappers in every corner of his room.

I will be honest with you......our last guests left at midnight and I was exhausted.....but the next morning when Finn woke up, he hugged his Daddy and said "I loved our party Daddy" and those five litte words made it all worth it!  I say it over and over again.....it's all about spending time and having fun with friends & family!

Now I am finally saying goodbye to Halloween & October, bring on November.....goodness it is already the 8th of November!  Stop the clock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how different your house looks. I hope to be there sometime soon to see if for myself. Those cookies - i love those things! Looks like such a fun night. Maybe one year we'll be able to trick or treat together....
~allie

The Chavez Family said...

Love the pics Tiffiney! It was truly a lot of fun!

Yes, it would be wonderful if Allie and the kids could join us one year for Halloween!

Love,
Kara

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah