Friday, November 26, 2010

DREAM COME TRUE

I have ALWAYS wanted to see the Radio City Rockettes, there is just something magical about all those beautiful girls with long, long legs kicking in unison on stage to music.  My grandfather who grew up in New York City always spoke fondly of the Rockettes & Fashion models that walked the streets of New York....he said they were the most beautiful people on Earth.

GUESS WHAT

Dreams come true!!!   My sister in law & neices are taking me to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular for my birthday!  Can it be true?  Pinch Me!


I am going to have to wait EIGHT days......I feel like a child waiting for Santa Claus!  

Merry Christmas Indeed! 


No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah