Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SEASON ENDS

Saturday was Finn's last game of the 2010 AYSO Soccer Season.  I tried not to be sad....didn't we just start?  Wednesday & Saturday became our Soccer days, what are we going to do now?  I better retract that last comment, amazing how quickly our time fills up. 

All kidding aside, we couldn't have asked for a better Team/Coach for our first year of  Soccer! 

My number SEVEN.....I can't believe how tall he has become during the past few months, in fact the entire team of boys seemed to experience a rapid growth spurt.  Must be the age group.
RUN FINN RUN

Paulette - Constantine's Mom
We made good friends that we will remain in contact with.  

Gus - Jimmy - Todd
I want to take this moment to thank all our friends and family for their time & support at Finn's games.....always cheering him ON!  He can't help but know how much he is loved.   
Edna and I
Edna &Jimmy went to high school with Vi & Gus and are a big part of our lives.  I can't believe they made it to the final game.  Finn's fans came from far and wide.

The Victory Tunnel

When I look at this photo I see many things: family, love, happiness, togetherness, youth, sunshine.....all blessings.  I think Todd and I enjoyed the season as much as Finn.

Pappa & Finn
We were lucky that Gus's ship schedule enabled him to see the beginning and end of Finn's first soccer season.

Trophy Time
Thanks Coach Stephan
(You won't believe it, Finn already broke his in half, I wanted to cry at the look on his face.  Thank goodness for Daddy and superglue)

Go Blue Sharks

After the last game, the entire team headed over to our sponsor "Extreme Yogurt" to present the owner "Mr. Bill" with a plaque for his support and in turn we supported him with yogurt sales.  I recommend the Red Velvet...it was yummy and lowfat!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah