Friday, November 12, 2010

IT CAME TO PASS

Today was the day.
I felt myself starting to chicken out......then I thought about my health and the beautiful day awaiting me and that was all it took.

After 13 years I finally rode my bike to work!  I really have a short commute and have envisioned myself peddling to and from work but never seemed to actually get on my bike in the morning.  Did it really take 13 years for this small feat?

 The view from my bicycle as I headed South to work.....breathtaking!  This is what I have been missing out on all these years.
Lagoon view from left of my bicycle, how talented am I?  I can ride my bike and take photos at the same time!

Look how happy my bike looks at work.  I walked into the office feeling invigorated, full of energy and ready for anything thrown my way.  Only one more milestone for the day....my ride home at 5pm, TWILIGHT!  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I love it Tiff!!!!:) I am super impressed!!!! Awesome!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah