Thursday, April 29, 2010

I-POD TOUCH TRAINING

Finn held a tutorial on the I-Pod Touch for his cousins.  They were ideal students:  attentive, followed direction and most importantly....shared.

Here Finn is showing them how to open an app,
he chose Chopper (his favorite)

Finn showing Tiago the importance of closing one app
before opening another.


Chloe was so excited by what she learned she had to hold Finn. 
 

The R & D department at Apple knew what they were doing when they created the I-Pod, it is easy to use and loved by all ages.

As shown in the photos above, 1 to 4 year olds only need a few minutes of traning and they are ready to "App" the day away! 


Now, I just need to get my hands on an I-Pad!
Hint, Hint

3 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Love the pics.. I love Finn's hands!! they are so cute!!

Kayla said...

this is a cute post tiff1 Luv Ya!!!

Allie said...

love the last pic of Chloe with her hand on finn's shoulder. Teddy and Finn would really get along - anything "i" - itouch, ipod, etc. I swear he knows more than me!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah