Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SUNDAY AFTERNOONS


I used to dread Sunday afternoons, it meant the weekend was drawing to a close with the work week fastly approaching.  As I've grown older I've noticed changes in myself, one being my new appreciation for Sunday Afternoons.  

Each Sunday afternoon is different, I may find myself curled up in the living room chair reading a book while waiting for laundry to dry that I didn't finish on Saturday, or walking the dog to the beach, or even hanging out with family in my backyard.  

Just recently we barbequed and made homemade ice cream at the Gustafson's (ask me how that went when you see me).  Whatever we find ourselves doing Sunday afternoons, I find myself enjoying it and looking forward to the week ahead.   I am thankful I have another day on this earth, a job that needs me, and ready for the activities of the week knowing Monday through Friday, my day will start and end with Todd and Finn.

Everyone tried their hand at cranking the ice cream
(except for me, too busy taking photos)

Made in the U.S.A.

Softball in the driveway....
please watch my car...ugh.

All that is left to say is...........
enjoy each and every day, we only get to live today once!  

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah