Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SOFTBALL WITH CHLOE

Softball Saturday

I couldn't have asked for a better day, the weekend was looming before me, the sun was out and Chloe would be spending the day with us.    


 Beautiful Girl

 She was trying to figure out if the umpire made a bad call.

Biggest difference between Softball & Soccer?
Snack Bar
Finn's Aunt Angie bought him a ring pop, Chloe was trying to figure it out. 
Next time she visits a game with her mother we will see if Kara will let her have one.

Kayla and Chloe

Kayla & Chloe off to the Bull Pen

 Chloe & Kirra
(Chloe was very popular)

Chloe and her Uncle Todd
You must be impressed with all the sun protection.
We kept hats on everyone!

Checking out the Team

My favorite part of life.....
surrounded by family!

Chloe sporting Finn's Camo Hat 


I can't keep my man out of the trees!

Kayla up to Bat.....they won!!

3 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I love love the pic of Chloe wearing her big hat with her finger on her chin! Great pic Tiff!! All of the pics are GREAT!! Finn is so handsome!! Love that little stinker!!!

Allie said...

1. Kayla's uniform rocks.
2. I see some Finn in Chloe - seriously, their looks! I love it!
3. My favorite picture is Todd in the tree.

The Chavez Family said...

Thanks Tiff for posting so many pics of Chloe! I love the 2nd photo of her so much that I want to frame it! I do see some resemblance in Finn and Chloe! Thanks again for taking care of her last Saturday! Tell Todd he is welcome to climb our trees if he runs out of ideas!:-)

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah