Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YOU ASKED FOR IT DEVON!

Our local NRA chapter is growing......as of right now still only family members but we are considering non-family for those desperate to join our Air Soft Chapter! 

As you can see, we do not discriminate against age or sex.  Chloe looks like she is ready to give it a try next.
Chapter 0313

Looking at this photo, you would think we were in the back woods of Alabama, we don't look one bit SoCal (except for the tablecloth), only thing missing is the wife beater t-shirts!


This is the man who started it all, he was blessed with three girls and treated us just the same as if we were boys.  He took us skeet shooting in the Ortegas and a father/daughter date could consist of visiting the local shooting range, because of this Devon, Kara and I are crack shots.

Does my father see a bear?  I can see the whites of his eyes....or wait this is Socal, did he have an eye lift!  Hey girls, don't you love the pointing finger!   Devon looks a little like Annie Oakley in this, where's your fringe Dev?  We need to get you a six shooter.


Boys of All Ages
(Sigh....his hands get me everytime)

Go Carebear!!

These photos really bring back memories, Dad always near giving us direction and guidance!  Safety was top priority as well as taking care of your fire arm.  Thank you Dad, father of mine!

On a side note:  the BB's are Biodegradable!

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Love the comments and pics Tiff! I had so much fun that day! I love the picture with Dads eyes wide open and pointing! Too funny! Thanks for the fun!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Hahahahaha Awesome!!! I love love the pic of dad with his eyes wide open.. and your comment "Does my father see a bear? I can see the whites of his eyes....or wait this is Socal, did he have an eye lift!" That cracked me up!!! eye lift hahahahaha :) made my morning :) And no six shooter for me give me a 9 Millimeters Semi Automatic.. j/k kind of.. I will take a six shooter if you get me the fringe :) haha.. The post was hilarious Tiff!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah