Monday, April 12, 2010

TIME TO GET A PATENT

Do you have a toddler that eats their boogers?

Or worse, a teenager who hasn't learned this is a nasty habit, let alone unsanitary!  Finn recently learned from an older child at school that you can eat your boogers.  It has been driving Todd and I crazy, let alone the instant gagging that hits the back of my throat every time I see his booger clad finger heading towards his mouth.

I found the perfect solution for me and you,
the Booger Defelctor!


This works on any age group,
boy or girl.

One Size Fits All



(Adjustable Head Strap Included)



I am accepting orders,
and yes.....
I do offer friend/family discounts! I believe in nepotism.

I am willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement before accepting your order, to protect your privacy of course. 

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

yes I need one small anti nose picking, eating bogger goggles...For Tiago please!! Ship it over night express please!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah