Monday, April 19, 2010

TRUST

Trust:
firm reliance on the integrity of a person or thing.


I love this definition, it defines this picture better than any other words I could put together.  Do you have trust in a person or thing?  As children we establish trust in our parents, we learn quickly to rely and depend on them above all others.  As we grow and mature we find trust in relationships outside our family structure.

I found trust in my husband.  No matter how upset he may get at me or how annoying I can be.....I know without a doubt that Todd would never let go!  I may not live in the Taj Majal, or sport a 5 carat diamond but the trust I have in my husband is priceless

Seeing my son put this same trust into the hands of his father takes my breathe away.  If anything were ever to happen to me (God forbid)....I know my husband would be there for not only my son, but his parents, my parents and his nieces & nephews. 

Could this be why he has such large shoulders and hands, to carry the weight of trust I have placed with him?  

3 comments:

Allie said...

Great shot!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Nice pic tiff! Hey are you going to put up the pics of the family shooting? Im sure those pics were priceless :)

Unknown said...

I came across your page by browsing through random blogs. I recently started a blog titled 'Our Extraordinary Love.' The idea is for people to send me their love stories so that I can share them on my blog. I'm hoping that by doing so, I will inspire people to love a little more and let them know that real love does exist, in all forms. I was wondering if you and your husband would want to share your love story..

You can find way more info on the blog:
http://ourextraordinarylove.blogspot.com/

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and I would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

-Candace

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah