Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Reading

My reading habits change slightly during the Summer months, I tend to look for lighter subject matters, a little more fluff, you know...........poolside reading. War & Peace and Pillars of the Earth are much to heavy physically and philosophically for my beach tote.

Janet Evanovich always starts my summer off with the release of her next installment of Stephanie Plum, the female bounty hunter. This will be my 15th Summer with Janet Evanovich. I have been known to make side trips while on vacations in June to make sure I get the latest June release (TopSail Island, NC has a lovely independent book store btw).

This Summer I didn't even have to purchase the book, Angie not only beat me to to the bookstore, she made it to the end and handed it off to me before I could buy it. So, I must bid you Adieu....Chapter 2 is waiting.

Happy Summer Reading

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah