Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday #5 for July

Happy Birthday Heather!!!


Heather
Mothers Day 2009
For those of you who haven't figured it out, Heather is my cousin. We are only 4 months apart, born in the same year. As children those 4 months were so important, especially if you were the oldest. This would be Heather! Her birthday came first, she learned to drive first, had the first boyfriend, it always seemed like she got to do everything first. She even got my dream car, the Volkswagen Thing, I'm still waiting for mine.

Heather has been a part of my entire life, always there for the most important moments. We got our very first toe rings together at the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach, way before everyone else had them and long before Laguna Beach was known as a TV show on MTV.

When I was newly married, my husband was a a commercial pilot in Las Vegas for Scenic Airlines, he was gone a lot. Heather came down and stayed with me for a week. I will always remember the constant giggling, late night talks and smoking Sherman Jubilee's. TOTAL GIRL FUN!!!

I don't get to see Heather as often as I would like, but when I do it is like we picked right back up from our last visit. I also live with three males who think Heather is the best, they would be Todd, Finn and Samson!!!

Devon and Heather at my Baby Shower - 2006

Happy Birthday Heather Ann

from Todd, Tiffiney, Finn and Samson!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff you are so nice...love you too! I still have the toe ring!!! What a fantastic 4th party! Hi Samson and Finn! Oh and that hunk husband of yours!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah