Thursday, July 30, 2009

BARGAINS

The ultimate triumph............finding a bargain. I absolutely love getting a deal. Check out my new fleur-de-lis mirrors, there are two of them and not only are they lovely to look at...........they were only $7.50!!!!! They fit perfectly on either side of my bed and amazingly match the hardware on my new ceiling fan.

Would you like to know where I found this bargain? I found them at our local Swap Meet, it is the perfect place to find a bargain, save money and haggle with vendors. You never know what you will find!!! Last Sunday we walked out with socks for Finn, mirrors for me and an Air Gun for Todd. All under $25.00. My quest to you.....seek out your local Swap Meet!

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

You got a great deal on those mirrors. I was going to ask you if you got them at Bed Bath and Beyond. They had the same exact ones! But they were priced at 19.99 a piece! So you got an amazing deal! What a great feeling :) Makes your room look tres jolie!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah