Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY FINN

Woe am I............Thursday my car broke down outside of Finn's school and seemed to be the prelude to the days following. Todd's work truck was broad-sided on Mission Avenue yesterday afternoon, he spent the evening in Urgent Care. As of this morning he was coping with headache's and a sore neck, but does have all his appendages...so I am thankful.

What happened to my "normal" life?
Will happier days reappear?

Before I begin to answer these questions, thoughts of Finn enter my mind and instantly I am filled with warmth & sunshine, despair vanishing before it takes root. I will not feel sorry for myself, I will be thankful for all that I have.
My Finn
Don't you feel happier after seeing this face?

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Such a handsome boy! I wish we could get the boys together more! You can drop him off after 2pm anyday, We would love to have him!! Lets do Sea World soon!!! Summer is almost over, that means Disneyland again! Love you

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah