Monday, July 6, 2009

ODE TO THE COMMODE


Porcelain throne, commode, latrine, potty................toilets are known far and wide by many different names. No matter the name, you must all agree it is an essential part of any home. The more the better in my opinion (except when you have to clean them).

To me this toilet represents the end of a long wait for a master bathroom DIY remodeling job that extended way beyond human limits. During the last few weeks Todd installed Travertine tile on the floor and walls of our masterbath, I had to wait patiently for them to be sealed before toilet installation.

The 4th of July weekend of 2009 will always be remembered fondly as the weekend I finally had my toilet back in our master bathroom.

Ode to My Beautiful Kohler Commode

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

How Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person. The tile work looks awesome! I bet you are so excited to have your bathroom back!

Allie said...

I didn't even know you guys had a master bathroom! Todd, you're so DIY. Looks great. Can't wait to use the new toilet when I get out there. haha

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah