Thursday, July 23, 2009

BEAT THE HEAT

We have seriously tried to cut back on our Gas & Electric usage. Our latest bill shows we are down 60% from this time last year, so we have definitely made progress.
As we enter the last days of July, with August looming on the horizon, it is getting harder and harder not to flip the A/C switch to ON.
It is HOT

My ultra cool husband saved me from flipping the switch, he installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom. I have always, and I mean always wanted a ceiling fan in our bedroom. I love sleeping piled under covers with a slight breeze from above. Todd, not such a fan...he thinks they visually lower the ceiling.

The above mentioned ceiling fan has been in a box, tucked away in our garage for some time. Monday evening my wish came true, my very own ceiling fan is a sight to behold. Don't you just love the bracket's, they are so me.
My Ceiling Fan

So once again, I put my husband up on a pedestal.....I wonder how long before he falls off?

Guess what?
Todd loves the ceiling fan!
Sweet Cool Summer Nights Ahead

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I'm with you on that one. I love love having a ceiling fan in my room! Pato had similar feelings toward bedroom ceiling fans too. But he tends to love it when we have hot summers :) I love the fan, totally you!! :)

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah