Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Skinny Cow vs Skinny Dad

Have you ever had a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich? I love them, they come in many different varieties. Chocolate, Vanilla, Mint, Mocha...the list is long. My personal favorite is Mint, extremely refreshing without all the sugar and fat. They don't seem to last long in our house, so when only a few remain in the package I hide them behind the frozen strawberries. (Does Todd read my blog? Uh Oh, secret out)

I never thought I would find something better than a Skinny Cow, but I have! No need to ask, I will tell you what is better than a Skinny Cow, a Skinny Dad!!! See for yourself.


I am so very proud of him and his progress. He hired a personal trainer that he meets with multiple times a week, he changed his diet by altering portion size and chosing heathier foods. He can often be found walking the Oceanside Harbor or the Carlsbad Boardwalk. This past wekend he was even able to purchase clothing from a regular retail outlet instead of having to visit the local Big & Tall shop.


He truly in an inspiration to me, and has proven that it can be done. It is never too late for a heathier, skinnier life............

1 comment:

Allie said...

i'll have to try them. I usually go for the toffuti cuties but those things look yummy. Robert looks awesome! Hope you guys had a great holiday weekend.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah