Monday, May 18, 2009

PACKED LUNCHES


I do try, somtimes it is extremely hard getting everyone dressed, teeth brushed, hair combed, lunches packed and out the door on time......key word here, ON TIME!!!

I always say I am going to prepare the night before, but it almost never happens. Every so often, when the stars align with the moon, I pack my lunch, it will last for a few weeks and then I fall off the wagon.

Having the proper lunch container does improve my packed lunch performance. Here it comes, another recommendation.......the container you see in the photo is my favorite to date. Easy to clean, utensils attached, perfectly divided sections. It is made by Braml, an Israeli company and can be purchased at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

On the menu today, Spinach Salad with homemade wheat croutons (impressed?), turkey meatloaf and potato/cauliflower medly. How can I forget how much better my food tastes compared to store bought?!?!?!?

So for today and hopefully tomorrow I have my packed lunch for a heathier, less expensive lunch!

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Looks yummy!!! Will you pack my lunches too? Love you!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah