Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

to ....
Grandmothers, Mothers, Mothers to be.

I am blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful mothers and grandmothers. I have watched and learned from you all. Thanks for always being there to guide my way.
It took me a few years longer than I expected to become a mother, it was so worth the wait. Don't give up hope for all of you waiting for your time at motherhood, it will happen.

My Mother and Grandmother
My Sister Devon and Her Son Tiago

My Sister Kara and her Daughter Chloe

My Sister in Law Allie with her son Teddy, pregnant with Brie

My Dear Friend Mary and her Children, Will & Maddie
My Sister-in-Law Angie and her Daughter Kayla
My Sister-In-Law Angie and her Daugher Kirra
Pearl Gifford, Todd's Grandmother, Violet's Mother
My Husband and his Mother Violet

Finn and his Mother (me)

My Sister Devon, My Mother and My Grandmother

Grandmother and Grandaughter Kirra

I wish I had photo's of all the mothers in my life......please know you are in my thoughts on this special day. Motherhood has truly been the greatest journey of my life.

I must give Finn his due, he makes motherhood a delight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful post! As always it made me cry and made me be thankful for everyone in my life!!! Love you Tiff,
Angie

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Wow I can not believe how much Will looks like Mary. More so than her daughter! Beautiful family :)

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah