Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEY - 5

Caley turned 5...... Caley is Finn's cousin (daughter of Caleb and Patty). Her birthday party was held at AirTime in Spring Valley on Saturday. Finn has been waiting all week. We would look at the invitiation every day and the question was always "is Caley's party today?"

The Most Incredible Birthday Cake Ever
(even had Peanut Butter cream filling)


Mom and Todd
(love this picture of them,
you can tell Todd loves his mother in law, he is leaning)

Birthday Girl (Caley)


Daredevil Devon


Todd and Finn couldn't get enough


The Gigantic Slide


Finn and Tiago
(Tiago loved the jumpee's)
Love this Action Shot
A few of the Jumpee's.....it was a great place to have a children's party.
Thanks Patty and Caleb, Todd loved it as much as Finn!

Side Note: You won't even believe it, we showed up at the party, I pulled out my camera ready to take awesome photo's and what did I find???? A flashing low battery warning.....my worst nightmare. I was able to take one photo before....kerplunk!!! I borrowed my mother's Sony camera at the last minute. Thanks Mother!!! If not for her, I wouldn't even have these photos.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah