Friday, May 8, 2009

SAFETY FIRST

At first glance you might think eyeglasses, but if you look real close you will see they are "old fashioned" safety glasses. Don't ask me where Todd got these, they have been on his work bench in the garage for years.....and finally they have been put to good use.
A proud mother I was, to see my toddler using safety equipment while digging in the dirt. But alas, the novelty wore off and it wasn't long before the safety goggles were off, caution thrown to the side as he shoveled and dug his way to China. It was nice while it lasted.....reminded me a little bit of our challenges with keeping hats on.

1 comment:

Allie said...

He is so funny! I love it. I miss your wonderful house...

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah