Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

When I woke up this Saturday morning to no obligations, I felt like Sadie (yellow lab) in this photo. I stretched, breathed deeply and jumped out of bed to coffee and Finn. We let Todd sleep in a little bit longer.

The work/school week is over. My week was full of birthdays, doctor visits, food poisoning, longer work days, meetings, it felt endless. Would it end?

It did, today is Saturday. A day with my son and husband, to do whatever we feel like doing. This doesn't happen very often, so enjoy it we will!

Happy Weekend to all of you,
may you find time to do whatever your heart desires,
if even for an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff, Todd, and Finn.....what a beautiful life!!! Love you all, Mary

Allie said...

I'm so happy you had a relaxing Saturday and I can't wait to hear about how you spent it.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah