Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY DAY

Did you run around the May Pole today???? I must confess, I did not. I couldn't find a May Pole anywhere. Closest we came was the 76 gas station pole, so sad!

I had the day off so Finn and I washed the car, stocked up on groceries and headed over to see Baby Chloe and Tiago. On the walk to Grandpa's office we encountered the most beautiful flowers.

Flowers outside of Kara and Devon's Condo's

Finn in Awe
We stopped by Grandpa's office to visit with Tiago and Aunt Devon. We decided to head over to O'Sullivan's for lunch. Kara and Devon were craving Corned Beef and Cabbage. Dad and I shared the Fish n' Chips.
Tiago, Finn and Me

Baby Chloe and Aunt Kara

Best Dressed Toddlers in Carlsbad (Preppie's)

Baby Chloe, Grandpa Robert and Aunt Devon
May has arrived!!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Looks like a wonderful day for you! Glad you made the most of a day off relaxing with your family.

What's a May Pole?

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah