Thursday, April 28, 2011

SUN TAX

On occasion, I have been known to complain about my property taxes or my mortgage but then on days like yesterday I realize that there is a reason I pay them, I live 4 blocks from the beach!!!  My family can walk/drive to the beach in minutes and enjoy all it has to offer,  please remind me of this next time I complain.

Tamarak Surf Beach
Finn - Kayla - Todd

My Beach Read, if you haven't heard of Kate Morton...run out  now and get any one of her three books.  The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden or The Distant Hours.  I still haven't had the courage to bring my IPAD to the beach, sand gets everywhere and I mean everywhere.....wonder how Apple can solve that issue?

My view as I take a break from reading.....

Finn beginning to dig a moat around his mother,
good luck with that one!

Todd making the largest Sand Ball ever.....
I sure hope I am not his target!

Water Play
(girls in background)

Uncle Todd and his beautiful nieces

I love this photo, Kirra took it and I wish I could figure out how she was able to get the lightening like this.  Slightly bummed Todd turned on the date stamp....

Striking a Pose

Sunset

Sipping tea waiting for the green flash.........


After we left the beach, we headed home for showers and S'mores!  Not sure how or why this started....Uncle Todd, Kirra and Kayla dancing around the fire.  I think this is the one and only photo I have of Todd dancing.

Kayla seems to be really enjoying her S'more,
has to be the Hershey Chocolate!!

Some say we pay a hidden sun tax in SoCal, if in fact we do., we got our money's worth yesterday!  

3 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Nice pics Tiff! Well, I don't think there is any good reason why we should be paying a Sun Tax! Pretty soon we are going to be paying a Nighttime tax, a cooling off from the the hot sun tax! Crazy crazy! :-)

The Chavez Family said...

Ooh darn, I shouldn't have given the government any help on ideas for more taxes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like soooooo much fun, can you adopt me into your family? I can't believe how grown up the girls have gotten, they are gorgeous.~allie

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah