Monday, April 18, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT FAMILY

Friday night we spent a spontaneous evening with Devon, Pato and Tiago.  Coincidentally, it happened to be Devon and Pato's 9th Anniversary (dating).   


I know you are all thinking the same as me, when is it going to be a wedding anniversary?  Being the oldest sister, I did ask.  I am still waiting for an answer, I am hoping sooner than later.....doesn't a wedding sound fabulous?  I am in the mood to shop for a new hat.  

Back to our evening, we had dinner at Fidel's followed by dessert & coffee around the Village Fountain.  If you have children the Carlsbad Village is the perfect place to let your children run wild while you sit and relax by the fountain.  

Booth Buddies

Aunt Tiffiney comes prepared, I carry my I-Touch and IPad at all times.  You just never know when they will be needed.  The boys played Angry Birds while the adults chatted and sipped Cerveza and Margaritas.

Electronics put away, time for Rice and Beans. 
Tiago and Finn both love Mexican food. 

Fountain Time

Todd and Pato enjoying their coffee and desserts.  We don't get to spend too much time with Pato, he is always working so it was extra special having him along.  Tiago was thrilled to have both his parents participate in his Friday fun.


Finn in Motion

Tiago Grinning

Sisters
Another cool part of the Village is the live music from Coyote's Bar & Grill.  We watched and listened from the balcony while the boys danced and showed us their new moves.  Break dancing seemed to be the dance of the night. 

It was hysterical....
I kept waiting for Finn to start spinning on his head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys so much! I bet the boys are hilarious together. it's so awesome to have kids the same age, and an extra bonus when they are the same sex. Love you guys!!! ~allie

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah