Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IPAD 2

We walked into Finn's school
and what did we see?

Mrs. Bailey with her brand new IPAD 2! 
and yes that is Finn hiding behind her.

I immediately ran back to my car for my IPAD so we could compare them.  Her's was definitely slimmer but I didn't notice too much of a variance with weight.  However, she does have the Camera/Facetime and a dual processor core.  Sigh....I was excited and envious at the same time.

Mrs. Bailey was so excited, it was a gift for her entire family.  Don't you just love family gifts?  Especially when they are IPAD's.  She had already downloaded apps geared towards Pre-K and phonics to use in the classroom.  I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay and play with the IPad 2 in the classroom!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah